Anusol Hc Ointment – Haemorroid Treatment
Haemorrhoids (piles) treatment
Anusol HC contains hydrocortisone which reduces inflammation and therefore eases the pain and discomfort of haemorrhoids (piles).
Anusol HC contains hydrocortisone which reduces inflammation, and therefore eases the pain and discomfort of haemorrhoids (piles). Anusol HC also contains active ingredients to soothe the itch and irritation associated with haemorrhoids.
- For rectal use, not to be taken orally.
- Adults: Pierce tube seal with spiked top of cap. Thoroughly cleanse the affected area, dry, and apply ointment on a gauze dressing.
- Use sparingly at night, in the morning, and after each bowel movement up to a maximum of 4 applications a day.
- For internal conditions use the rectal nozzle provided and clean after each use.
- Do not use for more than 7 consecutive days.
- Children under 18 years: Not recommended.
- The active ingredients as per 100g: Hydrocortisone acetate 0.25g, Zinc oxide 10.75 g, Bismuth subgallate 2.25g, Balsam peru 1.875 g, Bismuth oxide 0.875 g and Benzyl benzoate 1.25g.
- Other ingredients are: Magnesium stearate, theobroma oil, wool fat (lanolin anhydrous), castor oil, kaolin light, white soft paraffin and calcium hydrogen posphate.
Do not use in pregnancy without medical advice.
If you continually suffer from haemorrhoids, if the condition is not improved, or if rectal bleeding occurs, consult your doctor.
Read the enclosed leaflet before use.
Do not store this product above 25°C.
Keep out of the reach and sight of children.
|Dimensions||120 × 35 × 25 mm|