Benylin 4flu – Cold Treatment
Benylin 4Flu tablets have been specifically designed to relieve the four main symptoms of flu: fever, congestion, body pains, and cough.
Benylin’s 4Flu film-coated tablets contain a combination of ingredients to provide effective relief from the four main symptoms of flu: Fever, body aches and pains, nasal congestion and coughing.
For oral use only.
Adults and Children over 12 years: Two tablets up to four times per day
Children 6-12 years old: One tablet up to four times per day
Not more than 4 doses to be taken in any 24 hours.
Leave at least 4 hours between doses.
Do not use for more than 5 days without consulting your doctor.
Consult your pharmacist or doctor before use in children aged 6-12 years.
Not recommended for children under 6 years.
24 film-coated tablets each containing:
Diphenhydramine hydrochloride 12.5mg, Paracetamol 500mg, Pseudoephedrine hydrochloride 22.5mg.
Other ingredients include: Colouring (E110).
- Contains Paracetamol: Do not take with any other paracetamol containing products.
- May cause drowsiness. If affected, do not drive or operate machinery.
- Do not use to sedate a child.
- Prolonged use except on the doctor’s advice may be harmful.
- This product should be used only when clearly necessary.
- Not for use during pregnancy unless specifically recommended by a doctor.
- Immediate medical advice should be sought in the event of overdose, even if you feel well.
- If you are regularly prescribed medication, consult your doctor or pharmacist before taking Benylin’s 4Flu Film-coated tablets.
- If symptoms persist, consult your doctor or pharmacist.
|Dimensions||110 × 110 × 30 mm|
Johnson & Johnson (Ireland) Limited