Actifed Syrup contains a decongestant to relieve nasal congestion as well as blocked sinuses and catarrh.
Each 5ml Contains:
The active ingredients in Actifed Syrup are: Pseudoephedrine hydrochloride 30 mg and triprolidine hydrochloride 1.25 mg in each 5 ml spoonful.
Other ingredients are: Sucrose, glycerol, methyl hydroxybenzoate (E218), sodium benzoate (E211)quinoline yellow (E104), sunset yellow (E110) and purified water.
- May cause drowsiness.
- If affected do bot drive or operate machinery.
- Avoid alcoholic drink.
- Do not take with any other cough and cold medicine.
- As with all medicines, if you are pregnant, breast-feeding or currently taking any other medicine, consult your doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- If symptoms persist consult your doctor.
- Consult a pharmacist or doctor before use in children under 12 years.
- Adults and children over 12 years: One tablet every 4-6 hour up to 4 times a day.
- Do not exceed the stated dose.
- Keep out of reach and sight of children.
- Do not store above 25°C.
- Store in original container.
- Keep the bottle tightly closed.
Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully.
This item is a medicine and for safety reasons our Pharmacist will review this purchase before dispatch.
|Dimensions||65 × 55 × 120 mm|
Johnson & Johnson (Ireland) Limited