DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- Please refer to patient information leaflet for instructions on how to administer the nasal spray correctly.
- Check the tables that follow to see how much medicine to use
- Do not use more than the stated dose shown in the table.
- Do not give to children under 6 years old.
Children 6 - 12 years of age:
- Dose: One spray into each nostril 2 to 3 times per day
- Do not take more than 3 doses in 24 hours.
- Use only when simple measures have failed to provide adequate relief.
- Do not exceed the maximum daily dose: 3 doses in each nostril.
- Do not use with other cough and cold medicines.
- Do not use continuously for more than 5 days.
Adults and Children 12 years and over:
- Dose: Adults and Children 12 years and over, One spray into each nostril 2 to 3 times per day.
- Do not take more than 3 doses in 24 hours
- Do not use continuously for more than 7 days
- If this medicine is used continuously for long periods, congestion symptoms may return.
- If symptoms persist talk to your doctor
Warning - Do not exceed stated dose
Hazards and Cautions:
Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you are taking, have recently taken or might take any other medicines, complementary therapies or if you have a medical condition. This medicine may not be suitable for you if you have a medical condition or taking any medications such as those listed in the Patient Information Leaflet. Please refer to the Patient Information Leaflet for further warnings, precautions, side effects and instructions for use for this product.
Consult your doctor or pharmacist if symptoms persist or get worse at any stage.
Seek advice before using if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, breastfeeding or suffer from allergies.
https://www.hpra.ie/img/uploaded/swedocuments/Licence PA0330-027-001 07072021114038.pdf
|Dimensions||115 × 35 × 35 mm|
Johnson & Johnson